Current government (1 January – current)
Q. Arrio P. Annaeo cos. ‡ MMDCCLXXII a.u.c.
The current non-corporate government of Nova Roma is established and functioning according to the lex Cornelia Domitia de re publica constituenda, to the senatus consulta ultima regarding the crisis and the laws and Constitution of Nova Roma. You can also find inforation about the previous governments clicking here.
- Consul: Q. Arrius Nauta
- Consul: P. Annaeus Constantinus Placidus
- Praetor: Q. Lutatius Catulus
- Praetor: M. Iulius Camillus
- Censor: Sex. Lucilius Tutor
- Censor: A. Tullia Scholastica
- Aedilis curulis:
- Aedilis curulis:
- Aedilis plebis: Paulla Corva Gaudialis
- Aedilis plebis: C. Cornelius Barosus
- Tribunus plebis: T. Domitius Draco
- Tribunus plebis: C. Claudius Quadratus
- Tribunus plebis: M. Claudius Marcellus
- Tribunus plebis: Sp. Porcius Gemma
- Tribunus plebis: C. Octavius Tranquillus
- Quaestor: Cn. Cornelius Lentulus
- Quaestor: T. Popillia Laenas
- Quaestor: D. Horatius Salinator
- Quaestor: T. Sicinius Lupus
- Quaestor: Ti. Octavius Sulla
- Quaestor: P. Quinctius Petrus Augustinus
- Praefectus Rei Publicae: Cn. Cornelius Lentulus
- Curator Sacrorum et Ludorum Vicennalium: Cn. Cornelius Lentulus
Special commanders of the legions of Nova Roma:
- Proconsul: Cn. Cornelius Lentulus Alexander
- Proconsul: T. Domitius Draco
- Legatus Pro Praetore: P. Porcius Licinus (commanding the legal fight)
The lex Cornelia Domitia de re publica constituenda is a temporary legal framework that enables Nova Roma to live and function in the current circumstaces when it is deprived from its Corporation (Nova Roma, Inc.) by Caesar, Sulla and their Coup Faction. The “non-corporate” civic body, i.e. the active community of Nova Roman citizens, is separate and independent from the Corporation of Nova Roma, just like at the time of the founding of Nova Roma in 1998.
The current government of the free citizens and free parts of Nova Roma is working on the resolution of the crisis caused by the Sulla-Caesar Coup Faction, and, at the same time, aims to restore an energetic, active cultural and civic life to the Nova Roma community.